RECOMMENDATIONS WHEN SEARCHING:
‘ESSENTIAL OILS’ <=> ‘ESSENTIAL OIL’
‘BREAD WITH SEEDS’ <=> ‘BREAD SEEDS’
'ESSENTIAL OIL' <=> 'PRANAROM ESSENTIAL OIL'
* The result also can include products / manufacturers that have words that are similar to the one you are looking for, even if they do not match exactly
Naturlider Magnesium Carbonate in tablets restores the electrolyte balance in our body, it also has a laxative effect because it facilitates bowel movements. Due to its magnesium content, it helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.To amplify information
Naturlider is based in Madrid. Naturlider is a manufacturer and distributor of food and food supplements, mood supplements, vitamins, beauty and health products. Naturlider brand products are of high quality. Naturlider, trusted manufacturer.
What is Naturlider Magnesium Carbonate and what is it used for?
Naturlider Magnesium Carbonate in tablets is a food supplement with a high magnesium content, which helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
On the other hand, Naturlider magnesium carbonate contributes:
- To the electrolyte balance.
- To normal energy metabolism.
- To the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- To the normal functioning of the muscles.
- To normal protein synthesis.
- To normal psychological function.
- To the maintenance of the bones in normal conditions.
- To the maintenance of the teeth in normal conditions.
- The process of cell division.
- To reduce tiredness and fatigue.
What are the indications of Naturlider Magnesium Carbonate?
Naturlider Magnesium Carbonate is indicated for:
- Constipation: improvement of intestinal transit.
- Magnesium deficiency states (old age, anxiety, cramps, tics, contractures).
- Helps in tiredness and fatigue.
- Maintain in good condition and repair the wear of cartilage, tendons and bones.
Does Naturlider Magnesium Carbonate have Interactions, side effects or Contraindications?
Consult the professional in case of pregnancy or lactation, if you are being treated with medication or have special medical conditions.
Can Naturlider Magnesium Carbonate interact with any medication?
Magnesium supplements may interact or interfere with some medications. For example:
- Bisphosphonates, used to treat osteoporosis, are not well absorbed when taken without sufficient time (before or after) ingestion of dietary supplements or medications with high amounts of magnesium.
- Antibiotics may not be absorbed if they are taken too soon (before or after) after taking a magnesium dietary supplement.
- Diuretics can increase or reduce the loss of magnesium through urine, depending on the type of diuretic.
- Medicines prescribed to relieve symptoms of acid reflux or to treat peptic ulcers can cause low levels of magnesium in the blood when taken for a long time.
- Very high doses of zinc supplements can interfere with the body's ability to absorb and regulate magnesium.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. Pregnant or lactating women and children should consult their doctor before taking this food supplement. The product should not be used in case of hypersensitivity or allergy to any of the components. The expressly recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
This and other similar products can be found at:
Our physical and mental health is very important for the development of our daily activities. Being in good health also means being free from disease or illness.
Taking care of our health also implies maintaining a good digestive state is important so that we can feel good.
Suitable for celiacs
Store in a cool and dry place
Package of 120 Tablets
Magnesium, 340 mg., 90.67 % VRN.
It is recommended to take 2 tablets a day, one at breakfast and one at lunch, with plenty of fluids.